Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Well at least now I know that G-d is...

During the last two classes we spent time on the characterization of G-d. Before this I never saw G-d as a character more as something a being just set in stone.  I felt a little uncomfortable with reading this because I felt that it was wrong to what feels like judge G-d. However after the first day I realized that we are learning about G-d. I learned that he lives through humans and this is proven because in every page there is at least one time where they state that humans are made in G-ds image. G-d also set expectations for humans when humans did not meet this expectation G-d regrets creating the humans so he destroys them. Being that humans are created in G-ds image he should have known that humans would become violent. This is where I think religion has a disconnect if G-d is all knowing how would he not see this coming. I enjoyed doing this because I looked at something the seemed obvious in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment