Friday, September 30, 2016




The best thing about high school so far is the freedom that I have. I am no longer told write like this, sit like that and stop chewing your gum in class. Its not that the teachers care less about order and dispiline its just that they know that we are individuals who like to express ourselves in different ways. In taking all honors classes being on the debate team and playing tennis I find my work starting to pile up without end. I haven't gone to sleep before 11:30 since the first week of school. For some that isn't that late and they prefer to be up until one or two in the morning. However for me 9:30 is time to start heading to sleep. This is no longer an option for me.  The other thing I'm having trouble with is that tests, quizzes and assignments are much harder then I have ever had. Last year only earth science, spanish and math counted for college so I could prorotize those classes over others. This year all my classes are important and its hard to pick what test to study more for.

No comments:

Post a Comment