Friday, October 14, 2016

what does it all mean?

Today we read an article about how we all could be some computer simulated game. Before reading I was sure that I was real and living, after reading I'm not so sure.  I would almost rather be a computer simulated game because its easier to think that everything happens for a reason instead of just trying to go with the flow of life. quite honestly high school seems like an impossible maze that I can never get out of. Like a mouse in a science lab I smell the "cheese" or college but it feels like I'm never getting any closer... am I being timed against others? Why am I here? I would rather feel that there is some greater being using me as an experiment or just for enjoyment then to think that I'm here for no reason at all. Religion gives me little insight and I am left with hoping that humans have more to offer then war, crimes, jealousy and hatred. Those who are good are suppressed while the innocent are killed every day and it leaves me wondering how this all happens without some purpose. I've lived a good life so far and I've been given everything I wanted but the ugliness in people is just the same wether they are rich or poor. If I am part of a game what happens next because we all know there is a time when the screen turns black and "GAME OVER" comes. If I'm a figment of another persons imagination how am I able to question them and why wouldn't I know this person. After all of this I finally realized that no matter what you believe or think us humans are not the most powerful thing on this Earth and we don't know what we are here for. I can promise though that we weren't created to  post selfies on instagram in hopes of getting comments to feed our self esteem or to  snap chat people in order get a little number next to their name meaning the amount of consecutive days you and that person had meaningless conversations. This brings me to another reason that we might have been created, I've always heard about the good days but when were those days because everyone living says they remember the good days but during that time there was some time before that, that was better. Going back with the computer simulated game theory are we being tested for every possible out come it started with being a small number in one part of the earth and here we are 7.125 billion and counting replications later. Spread across the world living all different lives, is each person a test or is humanity in total being tested. These simulations as referred to in the article if proven some how to be correct would be the answer to question that people have been asking since cognitive abilities were advanced. The reason people have fear and the entire purpose of religion is to tackle that one idea. Personally I feel the only way to really live life whether we are real or not is to forget why we are here and be here just for the purpose of enjoying life. Once you have found what makes you happy and let everything else go then you have fulfilled your purpose. Not super sure how this became a long rant about life but it did and I feel comfortable with the ideas that I've shared and I hope someone will be enlightened or maybe this only made sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment